- Services on Demand.
- Theoretical aspects of homogenous isotropic turbulence.
- Navigation menu.
- Edison in the Boardroom: How Leading Companies Realize Value from Their Intellectual Assets (Intellectual Property-General, Law, Accounting & Finance, Management, Licensing, Special Topics);
Pettersson Reif, Norwegian Defence Research Establishment, Norway Paul Durbin is a research professor within the flow physics and computational engineering department at Stanford University. He and his students carry out computational and modeling research on turbulent and transitional flows, exploring new analytical formulations and testing models in a wide range of applications with the practical aim of improving existing methods for computing engineering flows. He was also appointed Adjunct Professor in Turbulence Modeling between and His research has mainly been dedicated to numerical fluid mechanics, turbulence physics and single-point turbulence modeling.
HiPS Turbulent Flow Modeling for High Schmidt Number Flow A Novel Approach to an Old Problem
New to eBooks. How many copies would you like to buy? Statistical Theory and Modeling for Turbulent Flows 2nd ed. Durbin , B. Boston, MA: Kluwer, Leslie, D.
Developments in the Theory of Turbulence. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, Lumley, J. The Structure of Atmospheric Turbulence.
Download Product Flyer
New York: Interscience Publishers, Mathieu, J. An Introduction to Turbulent Flow. McComb, W.
The Physics of Fluid Turbulence. Monin, A. Piquet, J. Turbulent Flows: Models and Physics.
Berlin: Springer-Verlag, Sell, G. Stanisic, M. The Mathematical Theory of Turbulence, 2nd ed.
- ISBN 13: 9780470689318.
- Statistical Analysis of Wind Tunnel and Atmospheric Boundary Layer Turbulent Flows.
- Laminar and turbulent flows - 4EMGAAR0.
Tennekes, H. A First Course in Turbulence.
Townsend, A. The Structure of Turbulent Shear Flow, 2nd ed.
- UTM Security with Fortinet. Mastering Forti: OS;
- Technology and Vocational Education for Sustainable Development: Empowering Individuals for the Future: 10 (Technical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)?
- Semi-Lagrangian approximation schemes for linear and Hamilton-Jacobi equations.
Weisstein, E. Fluid Mechanics.
Also known as "turbulent diffusion" or "eddy diffusion. In , L. Richardson proposed that the average distance between particles grows as. In , A.